Satan will tempt the strongest of Christians in various ways. I have come to understand that Satan's power is in lies. All he can do is attempt to get us to believe that which is not true. We won't make it....Money will stop coming in....I will die of this disease...My marriage is over...God doesnt love me. The list goes on and on. I believe the main truth that is tried when we are tried is the fact that God is faithful. The Lord said in Lamentations 3:22-23
(NKJV) 22 Through the Lord's mercies we are not consumed, Because His compassions fail not. 23 They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness.
I want you to dwell upon one fact: God is faithful. This means He will do what He has promised. It is as simple as that. Don't allow Satan to make you feel that because circumstances are rough, God somehow is not faithful. This is a lie, a deception, an un-truth. Just simply declare today - MY GOD IS FAITHFUL!
Can you see how Satan tries to get you to believe God is not faithful? What are you going to do about it?
0 Responses to "Truth about Trials"
Post a Comment